Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey needto! How long..

Blondie85

High End Bro
Platinum
can I run needtoslin and have it remain effective? Can I do one week on one week off? I want to use it to cut, but I dont want to be wasting it!

Need2slin "never" loses effectiveness and "never" down regulates in anyway. Its methods of action and mechanisms are through nutrition practitioning and the mimicking of insulin. Its known as whats called a Bio-identical
Hormone Therapy or BHR. N2slin causes blood glucose homeostasis, which in turn prevents increased glycosylation of proteins thus reversing the onset of changes leading to micro and macroangiopathy, cellular recovery and repair, aaahh I could go on all day but thankfully We have tkaen the time to write many different Articles about the product. Just knnow that Need2slin "never" stops working and in fact the longer you are on it the better it works.

Other products of its kind of been known to use harmful ingredients thus making prolonged use harmful. Equally more harmful with each passing week you are on them. We made it a point to use only Non toxic compounds
That you can not only use for as long as you like, but over time work better as they reach peak concentration levels and your body adjust to its new accelerated state.

This is for the brains that really like to dig into there products and research every single aspect of them and every mechanism of action in which they work through.
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...ate-nutrient-partitioner-glucagon-688605.html
This is Russainstar version ^^ MY Russian Biochemical Professor with a masters in both biochemistry and organic Chemistry . He is of course the creator of this revolutionary
New product. You can find him in the above thread explaining the the secrets to Need2slins success and why it works so much better then any product of its kind.

And here you can find My version of the product description. I like to explain things in layman's terms but I feel I cover the scientific aspects of the product pretty damn good. If I do say so my self lolollolol..
I make it real simple to understand and I highlight its most important attributes llolol... Hey its a little bit more sales pitchy but if you scroll down you can find my references for the work. The product works, it works better over time, and it never stops working.

I love that shit.
Blondie if you want a super killer stack run the Need2 slin wiht the Forged Burner.
That is like nirto, it just plain rocks!
But be ready for some big time fat loss too girl!

I love that shit.
Blondie if you want a super killer stack run the Need2 slin wiht the Forged Burner.
That is like nirto, it just plain rocks!
But be ready for some big time fat loss too girl!

Need 2 Slin

forgot to post my store right up last time lol. Yes the forged burner is a gread add to the need2slin for sure.

Top Bottom