Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hey blueta why are you pretending

fresh pic

mblbx5.jpg

You look like Tom Hanks in Philadelphia. Can I Non-Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitor?

You were due for a dick post. I was wondering if you had turned straight for a bit, but I see you've just been busy playing Magic in your basement bedroom.

And nope, still no ED issues here, so you still look pathetic talking about dicks non-stop, faggot

You were due for a dick post. I was wondering if you had turned straight for a bit, but I see you've just been busy playing Magic in your basement bedroom.

And nope, still no ED issues here, so you still look pathetic talking about dicks non-stop, faggot

DT on speedial yet? :coffee:

Moving downstairs doesn't count as moving 'out'

How's that rented base model camry treating you? Mom isn't sick of paying your insurance yet?

Moving downstairs doesn't count as moving 'out'

How's that rented base model camry treating you? Mom isn't sick of paying your insurance yet?

someone's flaggin hard here. Oh wait, you can't flag the limp can you? oh man, sorry about that...totally uncalled for ED is not a laughing matter, totally.

btw I'm barely here anymore but when I have time...no matter what time of day, you are johnny on the spot. You are here all day long, every day. Who's sitting at home bro?

Top Bottom