Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hexarelin- The Strongest GHRP

RamboStallone

Hexarelin, referred to as hex from here on out, is my favorite ghrp. I have ran hex at 50-100mcgs in the morning and preworkout or postworkout with 100mcgs of modgrf1-29.

The muscle fullness, vascularity, and hand numbing experience are all signs of the workings of gh. What I noticed and love the most about the preworkout dose is the intensity! I am soaked, on fire in literally 15 mins into the workout and the training volume is insane.

I have been using hex for months now and the effects are still very pronounced. To avoid desensitization, a day off a week is all that's needed in my opinion. Alternating every couple months with other peptides is also a great idea, it keeps the body fresh to hex.

For high quality hexarelin at decently low prices, click on my banner and links below and use my RS25OFF coupon code to get yourself 25% off or RSBOGO for buy one get one free.

Feel free to discuss hexarelin or ask me any questions regarding the topic.

I was asked on another forum about my thoughts on Hexarelin compared to the other GHRPs, specifically ipamorelin. My response is as follows:

I have used both Hex and Ipam. I had to use Ipam at 500-1000mcgs while I only use Hex at 50-100mcgs and the results are still better with Hex.

I have read articles that claimed Hex is over 10x stronger then Ipam, and I am a believer in this through personal research. Ipam definately has its place, it is perfect prebed at a dose of 500-1000mcgs you will get a decently long gh release throughout the night. The deep sleep and vivid dreams were amazing. However it is no where near as strong as Hex.

For the common person looking to reap the typical benefits of gh such as restoring youth, skin benefits, and overall well-being; Ipam prebed and maybe another time during the day possibly in the morning is perfect.

For the gym rat or BB looking for the anabolic effects of raising gh and igf1 levels, Hex is definitely the way to go. As long as one takes the required breaks to avoid desensitization, it can be ran for long periods of time without an issue.

I have ran Hex for up to 2 months and the effects were even more pronounced later then before. The levels definitely build on themselves over time. I was using Ipam prebed while using Hex 2x a day and I was getting great results. I love Ipam prebed, other ghrps may disrupt sleep while Ipam does not have this issue. After I ran out of Ipam I started running Hex at 3x a day and I saw an immediate increase in sides. This proves to me how much stronger Hex is then Ipam.

I have spoken to Mike Arnold regarding this, and he felt that even 50mcgs of Hex was stronger then 500mcgs of Ipam. I am also a believer in this.

Another way to avoid desensitization from Hex, is to run another ghrp such as Ipam or ghrp2 on off days from hex while running hex eod or 3 days a week. I have not personally tried this yet. I have been running hex daily now at 2-3x a day, and taking one day a week off and so far I am not experiencing any desensitization to speak of.

So to answer your question, I think Hex is the strongest compared to the other ghrps and I believe it is best for someone looking for the "anabolic" benefits of gh release.

I was asked on another forum about my thoughts on Hexarelin compared to the other GHRPs, specifically ipamorelin. My response is as follows:

I have used both Hex and Ipam. I had to use Ipam at 500-1000mcgs while I only use Hex at 50-100mcgs and the results are still better with Hex.

I have read articles that claimed Hex is over 10x stronger then Ipam, and I am a believer in this through personal research. Ipam definately has its place, it is perfect prebed at a dose of 500-1000mcgs you will get a decently long gh release throughout the night. The deep sleep and vivid dreams were amazing. However it is no where near as strong as Hex.

For the common person looking to reap the typical benefits of gh such as restoring youth, skin benefits, and overall well-being; Ipam prebed and maybe another time during the day possibly in the morning is perfect.

For the gym rat or BB looking for the anabolic effects of raising gh and igf1 levels, Hex is definitely the way to go. As long as one takes the required breaks to avoid desensitization, it can be ran for long periods of time without an issue.

I have ran Hex for up to 2 months and the effects were even more pronounced later then before. The levels definitely build on themselves over time. I was using Ipam prebed while using Hex 2x a day and I was getting great results. I love Ipam prebed, other ghrps may disrupt sleep while Ipam does not have this issue. After I ran out of Ipam I started running Hex at 3x a day and I saw an immediate increase in sides. This proves to me how much stronger Hex is then Ipam.

I have spoken to Mike Arnold regarding this, and he felt that even 50mcgs of Hex was stronger then 500mcgs of Ipam. I am also a believer in this.

Another way to avoid desensitization from Hex, is to run another ghrp such as Ipam or ghrp2 on off days from hex while running hex eod or 3 days a week. I have not personally tried this yet. I have been running hex daily now at 2-3x a day, and taking one day a week off and so far I am not experiencing any desensitization to speak of.

So to answer your question, I think Hex is the strongest compared to the other ghrps and I believe it is best for someone looking for the "anabolic" benefits of gh release.

Terrific testimonial write up champ. Have always been interested in GHRPs and peptides and the differences between them with actual user feedback. Here here :beer:

Terrific testimonial write up champ. Have always been interested in GHRPs and peptides and the differences between them with actual user feedback. Here here [emoji481]
Thanks brother. I'll be adding more information as I research more. I'm currently using hexarelin morning and postworkout with hgh fragment prebed and igf1 des preworkout.

Thanks brother. I'll be adding more information as I research more. I'm currently using hexarelin morning and postworkout with hgh fragment prebed and igf1 des preworkout.

Subscribed. I have always been interested in going on all peptide route/no AAS. What do u find is the best in respects to fat loss and vascularity? How about performance and injury recovery? I have done IGF LR and it did wonders helping me maintain a lot of my gains post cycle and even drop BF %. Was looking into PEG MGF as well.

Subscribed. I have always been interested in going on all peptide route/no AAS. What do u find is the best in respects to fat loss and vascularity? How about performance and injury recovery? I have done IGF LR and it did wonders helping me maintain a lot of my gains post cycle and even drop BF %. Was looking into PEG MGF as well.

As you have already found out, igf1 lr3 is very effective. I have also found hexarelin combined with ipamorelin to be a great combo. The ultimate stack for recovery and performance in my opinion would be the following:

Hexarelin at 100mcgs in the morning.
Hexarelin again preworkout.
Ipamorelin at 1000mcgs prebed.
Cjc with dac at 5mgs a week dosed either twice a week in 2.5mg doses or dosed at 1mg a night for 5 days a week.

I would start the cjc with dac a week before starting the hexarelin and ipamorelin.

As far as vascularity, that would come with the fullness and fat loss with the combo. With a low carb diet and cardio, any gh peptide combo would promote fat loss. But if fat loss is the major goal only, I would use hgh fragment to replace hexarelin in the above protocol.

For injuries, it would be case depandant. Overall recovery would be covered by the stack above. Specific injuries, I would use BPC-157.

I've been wanting to give hex a try for some time now. I've used ghrp2 and ipam too many times to count.

What would be a good start for an advanced user. 200mcg 3x day stacked with CJC?

I've been wanting to give hex a try for some time now. I've used ghrp2 and ipam too many times to count.

What would be a good start for an advanced user. 200mcg 3x day stacked with CJC?
100-200mcgs is a good strong dose. If doing 200mcgs I suggest 2x a day to lessen desensitization and keep cortisol rise to a minimum. Morning is the best time for a 200mcg dose for a nice big gh spike prebreakfast.

Back on hex this morning preworkout. I'm doing hex and ghrp6 together at 200mcgs each. I took 5mgs dac prebed last night. Woke up dosed hex and ghrp6 and hit the gym.

I mixed 4 scoops of secret sauce in 20oz of water, that's a 100g of carbs. I felt strong as shit, didn't take a preworkout so it was one of those days were I was yawning and falling asleep but smashing the weights lol I'm sure the gh peps added to the sleepiness.

The couple guys that were there were giving me weird looks hahaha it literally looked like I was napping on the incline bench as I hit 6 sets. I love hex!!

At the end I still had the strength to hit deep dips to stretch the chest and work the lower pec.

Rambo!! Welcome back brother have not seen ya in a couple weeks

How's ur regimen going?

Still on ur cut ?! Dropping bf
Last I heard u we're getting nice and lean !

Top Bottom