Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Herschel Walker

heavy_duty

:worried: :worried: :worried: :worried: :worried:

ATLANTA (AP) -- Georgia football legend Herschel Walker is expected to reveal in an upcoming book that he has multiple personalities -- a revelation that surprises the man who coached the 1982 Heisman Trophy winner.

"That's all news to me," former Georgia coach Vince Dooley said. "All I know is whatever personality he had when he had the football was the one I liked."

"Breaking Free" will chronicle Walker's life with multiple personality disorder, according to Shida Carr, the book's publicist at Simon & Schuster.

Carr said the book will be published in August, but gave no other details and declined to provide excerpts.​

is he still in shape?
bo jackson's fat and he's mid-40s but I dont know how long he's been fatso

Spartacus said:
is he still in shape?
bo jackson's fat and he's mid-40s but I dont know how long he's been fatso

He's jacked for his age. I saw him on pros vs joes last year. He was impressive. I tried to no avail to find that clip/recent pic, but alas I failed you :( lol

When I was a kid I used to train like him
Id do pushups during every TV commercial
Walker used to do like 2000 a day with his wife on his back

the man was incredible

penn state stopped his ass for the 1982 national championship

I almost cried when he left GA early to sign with the USFL. It was a big deal, he would have won back-to-back Heismanns. I remember a Sports Illus cover story in 1982 which detailed his workout routine. 300 pushups before bed every night or something like that.

I remember seeing him on a talk show one day I was home from work sick.
He said he did 1500 push ups throughout the day and 1500 situps.

this may have been around 1987 I could be wrong on the year.

Top Bottom