Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here it is my weekly hate on the jets thread

• Thread starter Thread starter shrimp poboy
  • Start date Start date
the madden curse lives on. i thought it was broken at the begining of the season..but nope

should have known better

LOL @ blaming your reckless and gutless franchise demise on Farve being on the cover.
I have no heard it all.
Oh man, I wanna hug you

All belachick's old coaches suck...

I want whoever comes of the AFC east to go all the way now. I prefer the pats, because I really don't think the fins are that good.

I want whoever comes of the AFC east to go all the way now. I prefer the pats, because I really don't think the fins are that good.

After next week when its official that the jets are complete losers you can give me my 100g's of k moesky

WTF??

that's blasphemy.

you know, despite horseshit and horseshit performance the past 4 weeks, the jets have an outside shot of making the playoffs.

win + either raven or new england lose.

not sure how likely that is, but you never know

I demand an apology from C.W. He stated that the NY Jets would finish with a better regular season record than the defending Superbowl Champs NY FOOTBALL GIANTS and that's clearly an insult. He should have just called me an eagles or cowboys fan. :D

Top Bottom