Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP! Winstrol by itself!

trickz7

Hey guys! Alright so I'm totally new to this. I have always struggled with putting on weight. I am built very lean and with a super fast metabolism. My BF has always ranged between 5.4 and 7% wether I am working out or not. I have been working out for the past 6 years. By myself, with friends, trainers and dietitians and haven't seen any impact. I'm 22 years old 6'3 and a dense 175 on a good day. I am a martial arts instructor, freerunner, and acrobat. The most gains I have seen was a couple years ago when I had a trainer and was ingesting 10-15,000 calories and day with all the Protein and supps to go with it. I gained about 8 pounds in two months and wasted around 2,500 grand on the trainer and supps, not to mention the money for food. I have decided to take steroids to help with the gains I want. I looking to put on 10-15 pounds of muscle over a 1-2 month period. Im not looking for any huge gains, and if i can help it i would not like to to be noticeable at all. It would have a very negative impact on my job if people can tell I am on roids. I have been thinking about taking winstrol by itself, but have heard that might not give me any gains just strength. Which I am not totally opposed to since it is my first cycle; however, a lot of people have told me I should stack it with deca. The only thing I don't want to do is lose weight. I would love to hear anyones advice. Well thats all I will put in this post and see what I hear back. Also I need to know about PCT!!

Thanks for your help!

Top Bottom