Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP!!!! noob user

dubstep

ok i really need some help here, probably gonna get flamed a lot for not looking into it more b4 doin it but i read what i thought i needed to know.....

1. ive got 10 viles of deca durabolin organon made by nile co. the viles are only 50mg??? ive heard the optimal dose is 250 mg a week? does this mean i have 2 weeks worth and have to inject every day for 5 days????

2. ive been usin ins U-100 insulin needles, the ones diabetics use...? are these ok to use????
3. i injected test enanthate in glute 2 days a go n now its gone like a mosquito bite... will this go away?

PLEASE HELP ....

yup, you have 500mgs of deca... worthless.
what are you stats before we move any further.

We need your Age,Training history.Is this your first cycle? Sounds like it is.

RADAR

you should definatley NOT be injecting glutes with insulin pins. You have enough deca for about a week. You do NOT inject Deca Every day. (unless its NPP)
If you just hit one or two pins on your cycle, I would stop your cycle now and learn alot more before continuing to avoid possibly hurting yourself. (no flame intended)But thats just me.
RADAR is correct STATS!!!! Before advice.

ok..... im 19 years old, was training for around a year when i was 17 then stopped for a year. started again about a month ago and started my cycle 2 weeks ago...... 50mg deca tuesday, 50 mg deca saturday and 250 mg test enanthate thursday. im 5 ft 8 and weigh 14 stone.. ive uploaded a pic of me and the needles and vials im usig... need any more info?

your 19??!!!!

Dude, seriously, you dont have enough deca to do ANYTHING with anyhow. You have way more natural test than you know right now. Even though thats not what you want to hear. You lifted for a year......stopped for a year......got back a month ago....and are trying to cycle now?? are you fucking kidding me bro?
I stand by my advice. Stop the cycle. Get your shit together with your diet and training for at least a year or two. you will easily put on ALOT of mass. Spend your money on food. ALOT of the RIGHT foods. and you will be more anabolic with that combined with your natural test than you could imagine.
PM Needto or OMEGA, get on one of their programs for training and diet. You will grow TONS.
You also made no mention of what you plan to do for PCT?? Was it be a complete jackass like ME at 21 and do none and lose it all?
I know you'll read this and be like "fuck this dude" but I'm sure most everyone will have my back here.

no mat i feel what ur saying, i was gonna do clomid tablets for 2 weeks for pct. ive had 5 vials of deca alltogether so thats 300 mg of it and 2 weeks of test 500 mg should i just stop it now then???? would taking the test enanthate once a week do anything for me??? i couldnt of got an absess already aswell could i????? and cheers for the advice

I don't know what to say other than using a slin pin is going to put you in the hospital and you will have half an ass when they get done cutting out the infection.

stop now and don't think about using for at least 3-4 years. We have all the help fo you here in the diet and training forums.

Top Bottom