big greg 82 said:thats fine, add it at the end of the cycle tho, lets say the last 4 wks.
lexball50 said:You can drink the injectables?
solidspine said:I use to simply get tired of the daily injections and would start drinking it, but I would always double the dosage.
ironclaw said:you can run the Winstrol - stanozolol at the end of your cycle, 20 ml at 100 mg/ml will last you 40 days if you use 1/2 ml (50 mg) ed, or bump it up to 75 mg (3/4 ml) ed and run it for the last 26 days, basically the last 4 weeks of your cycle. I don't think it would be a waist.
Papa Lion said:you can drink Winstrol - stanozolol... but that's it!!
you can do both, whatever suits you, I've never injected winny, I like using orals when it comes to winny, never tried injecting it. If you drink it, you will need to bump up the dose a litte to compensate for some of it not getting absorbed in the stomach: example: if you were taking winny tablets of 50 mg per pill, you would need to take drink 75-100 mgs to get the same effectiveness.rfowler said:Thanks bro, good advice, do you drink or inject it?
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














