Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help I need good advise from somes pros out there

I'm old and my joints hurt from heavy lifting. Deca.. test and I thought anavar would harden me a bit to go along with the cardio. I agree I should drop more bf. I already have the cycle but have not taken it. Not sure what to do... stuppid new-b
Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

I'm older and my joints hurt from heavy lifting. Deca.. test and I thought anavar would harden me a bit to go along with the cardio. I agree I should drop more bf. I already have the cycle but have not taken it. Not sure what to do... stuppid new-b

And for the haters that judge me that i dont have a clue...and i dont. I can prob put most guys that have done numerous cycles to shame. I'm getting older and want that last..well u know. Just asking normal mature people without a ego to respond. Thanks!

Bro you're acting like a teenager... no one ever said you don't have a clue. We made it pretty clear that we are trying to help you and you're still not giving us the info we need to answer your questions.

Top Bottom