Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help I need good advise from somes pros out there

nov2226

First cycle advise

Test e
Deca
Anavar
Pct Clomid
Can someone recommend dosage?
I'm 44 6'2 285

Last edited:
How many cycles have you done? What's your bf% and clomid only is a bad Idea. What are your goals, what's your diet and training look like? No physics here bro a lot of info is needed before anyone can recommend anything

I have never done a cycle. I have been on hcg test and hgh from a doctor. My bf is 25. I have 19inch arms can bench 435 natural. 38-40 waist. So all the haters that bust my balls that I have no clue... thats why I'm asking pros. Its not a pissing contest. I want to get bigger, learner. My diet is very clean now. Low carb high protien. Cardio a hour a day.
Just want help??

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

People are happy to help you bro but you have to help us... There's no set dosage for everyone.. your goals and experience determine that... You have to realize that people come on here all the time just expecting to be spoon fed and that's just not going to happen. Do some research for yourself and KNOW WHAT YOU ARE PUTTING INTO YOUR BODY and why! There are plenty of Deca threads, as well as Anavar... you just have to put some time into it. Doesn't make sense to me that you would just take a random persons word for it and inject however much they tell you to.

I have never done a cycle. I have been on hcg test and hgh from a doctor. My bf is 25. I have 19inch arms can bench 435 natural. 38-40 waist. So all the haters that bust my balls that I have no clue... thats why I'm asking pros. Its not a pissing contest. I want to get bigger, learner. My diet is very clean now. Low carb high protien. Cardio a hour a day.
Just want help??

First you want to get your bf% down a bit more before you cycle bro, the side effects are way too risky and harsh to run with higher bf%

Deca is for sure a bad choice for a first run, so don't worry about messing with it.

Test and var would be a sweet first run, but like I said you will have to try and drop a little more bodyfat naturally first.

How many days are you doing cardio right now?

People are happy to help you bro but you have to help us... There's no set dosage for everyone.. your goals and experience determine that... You have to realize that people come on here all the time just expecting to be spoon fed and that's just not going to happen. Do some research for yourself and KNOW WHAT YOU ARE PUTTING INTO YOUR BODY and why! There are plenty of Deca threads, as well as Anavar... you just have to put some time into it. Doesn't make sense to me that you would just take a random persons word for it and inject however much they tell you to.

+1 agreed

Trt and cycling are very diff. Higher dosages, more sides, more on cycle therapy is needed.
Help us help you. What's the goal?
Drop your body fat first tho man. At 25% your on the high side. Try to get to 15% first. Crazy cardio and diet will get you there in no time considering what your already on.

And for the haters that judge me that i dont have a clue...and i dont. I can prob put most guys that have done numerous cycles to shame. I'm getting older and want that last..well u know. Just asking normal mature people without a ego to respond. Thanks!

Top Bottom