Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help for the wife

stal84

Before I write down stats, my wife isn't much of a forum lady, not sure why.. So here I am trying to gain information for her.

She a lady with 3 kids, last kid was about 5 years ago, she has a firmly thin waste and a thicker bottom.

Her goals are to lose 15-20lb, as she knows if she is working out she may gain muscle and maybe only need to lose 15 lbs. Areas of target is her legs and bum and baby fat belly.

Stats:
5'6
149 lb ( we both agree most of this is her bottom half)
Female
30 years of age

Info she needs is what's the amount of carb a fat cals she should intake, understanding she needs at less .5g of protein per pounds..

I am setting her up with a workout plan from a app, so she has it for a guide line.

Any help will be much appreciated

Sent from my HTC Desire 601 using Tapatalk

Break the meals up into as many small ones through out the day as possible. Assess what her current fat and carb intake currently is and slowly bring those into a more manageable number, while simultaneously bringing up the protein. The more protein the better since protein increases the bodies metabolism. Just slowly dialing the calories down will make it more manageable for her, and doing it slowly keeps the body in a constant deficit. Droping the calories rapidly shocks the body, and the body is constantly trying to reach homeostasis.

For example, you track her intake and she averages 2,000 calories per day. You decide you will replace 100 of those carb/fat calories with 50 calories of protein. You decide to do this each week so by week four she is taking in 1800 calories, but 200 of the remaining calories actually increases the metabolic rate. This is easy for her and will insure steady progress.

Example 2, You remove half of her calories and give her 200 back in protein. She sees great results initially, but after a few weeks, her body reaches homeostasis and matches its metabolism to the new intake. Then you scratch your head about how much more you can take away from her without her having health issues.

I know that second example was a bit intense, just trying to get the point across of how dieting affects the body. I know this was a bit vague, but for her benefit, she needs something tailored to her as an individual. Let me know if you have any more questions or if you want me to expand on anything I said.

She has to eat a caloric-deficit diet. Get her some fat-burners to speed up things. I been using arginine, lysine, and carnitine since the 1970's which keeps the fat content of my body very low.

get her to check out shakeology 21 day fix. there are many out there that wants to lose just 20 lbs but stays on this shake for the nutritional values. I'm a step mom of two that have medical conditions so I need to be able to have energy to maintain their health.

this will give her the extra boost plus let her lose the weight at the same time. there are mini work out videos 30mins long and she can have the kids join her as a fun session.

pm me for any questions.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom