Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help Finding Quality Probiotics Manufacturer

I'm a research assistant at a university and digestive diseases is one of my main areas of concentration. The effectiveness of probiotics is currently one of main areas of concentration. I've always wanted to venture out into business and now seems like a good time in my life when I can take that step. My wife has completed her MBA and we'd both like to start manufacturing our own line of supplements. There are supportive research studies indicating specific strains of probiotics help specific digestive ailments – but I see very few of these targeted probiotics supplements out there. I think we could do really well manufacturing such supplements. We're looking for a quality contract manufacturer. Can anyone recommend a contract manufacturer that they have worked with in the past or knows of one that produces quality products?

My best friend and business associate designed her own line of supplements about a year ago and lost funding for the next round of manufacturing. She used the same quality and Pfizer for purity and standardization. The probiotic formulas she developed have heavy studies that were carefully reviewed and then from deductive reasoning created in my opinion the two bet combination of probiotic formulas ON THE MARKET. In addition, her proteins, baby vitamins, liver support, even the vitamin C are from sources that are the most readily absorbable. I do not want to post it on here bc it would be a breach of confidentiality.

However, if you would like to speak to us - I think she would maybe want to do something with you since she lost the funding. i have samples of the products and gave a standard milk thistle from CVS and her liver support formula to literally 18 people - 9 and 9 who were all on the exact same oral juice and similar body size, weight, and mass - the liver value differential was incredible!

I think she is a genius!

Feel free to contact me - if she no longer wants to pursue the supplement line she may help you or may want to partner with you.

Please email me at [email protected] and I would be more than happy to discuss via email and phone.

I have a question regarding them and just found your post. I was wondering if it would be beneficial to take them WITH oral steroids or prohormones. My friend is 100% natural and has a proprietary "food timing" system that I have seen amazing results in people both gaining weight and losing weight - I however have tried a few cycles and just watched some friends put on 15 pounds in 6 weeks on this superflexx 2 product so I bought a bottle and was wondering if I should take the probiotics with it or just take them after meals as usual.

My friend is in D.C. at her mom's funeral so i feel like an as-s to ask her now. If you have any insight - please let me know.

Why did she lose her funding? Did she find any reliable contract manufacturers for manufacturing her products? Recommendations for a quality supplement manufacturer is basically what I'm looking for. Thanks for the offer, though. I have been looking at a few supplement manufacturers? Have you heard of Nutricap Labs?.

Top Bottom