Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hell yeah suckas

I just had an idea. I can ask Barry if he has anything laying around his house that he wants to unload until the heat goes down.

Becoming said:
Sweet - where in relation to the field (3rd base line, home plate, 1st base line?)

Good thing they got the beer vendors cause that is a ways to walk up to the stands!! LOL
3rd base line, right near where the pitchers warm up

So the other day... I was having fun with my g/f...

we finished 3 times..

anyway... whenever we get all sexed up she starts talking all kinds of sex shit... like Angelina Jolie comes on the tv and she says she would 'Fuck the SHit out of her'.... and says the same about Pamela... who I don't really like...

But anyway... she digs chicks and even had sex with this chick that works at hooters by my house once...

Pretty cool chick.. don't think I could do the threesome with her though... I love her too much... might screw things up...

Maybe one day...

She wants to make a movie too...

with me of course....

The Ejaculator said:
So the other day... I was having fun with my g/f...

we finished 3 times..

anyway... whenever we get all sexed up she starts talking all kinds of sex shit... like Angelina Jolie comes on the tv and she says she would 'Fuck the SHit out of her'.... and says the same about Pamela... who I don't really like...

But anyway... she digs chicks and even had sex with this chick that works at hooters by my house once...

Pretty cool chick.. don't think I could do the threesome with her though... I love her too much... might screw things up...

Maybe one day...

She wants to make a movie too...

with me of course....

We're gonna need pics of your girlfriend with other chicks.

onerepmaximum said:
I just had an idea. I can ask Barry if he has anything laying around his house that he wants to unload until the heat goes down.

Word, see if he's got any THG lying around. I gots some farm animals I need to run experiments on.

Top Bottom