Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hell yeah suckas

onerepmaximum

One of my clients has some extra tickets to the Braves game in ATL on Saturday and he offered them to me. I'm not really a baseball fan, but I told him that it would be cool. I just looked and they are playing the Giants. I'm pretty excited about getting to see Barry Bonds. If only it wasn't $7.00 a beer at the games.

Get shitty in the parking lot bonging beers with him before the game...

If I was your client, you would have my business till the day I die...

Have fun. And definitely get buzzed before the game. That way a beer every couple of innings will just keep you going.

Smurfy said:
Going to see the Cubs play Sunday. First row tickets. I have no idea who they're playing, but who cares.

Sweet - where in relation to the field (3rd base line, home plate, 1st base line?)

Good thing they got the beer vendors cause that is a ways to walk up to the stands!! LOL

Fuck the Braves, fuck the Giants and specially fuck Steroids Bonds

However, my second favorite team is always whoever is playing the Giants, so go Braves (just for this series).

Have fun maing, dont forget the cheese.

SoreArms said:

However, my second favorite team is always whoever is playing the Giants, so go Braves (just for this series).

There will cheese galore on hand. I think it will be cool just to take in the environment. If only I had an Elite Fitness fanny pack so that if I'm on TV, you guys would recognize me. Oh well.

Just flash the gang sign. Maybe it will be up on the jumbo-tron as well.

powerslave said:
Just flash the gang sign. Maybe it will be up on the jumbo-tron as well.
That would be sweet but then the Latin Kings would probably be waiting for me in the parking lot after the game.

SoreArms said:

yeah... I am sure the ENTIRE dodgers roster is steroid free...

Without a doubt....

Top Bottom