Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HBO: The Sopranos ( Vito's end )

d_o_c_

For those who have been following The Sopranos, Vito was just found to be gay at a gay bar by other members of the underworld. What will it be? Will Vito eat the barrel of his gun? Or will he lack the guts, then get whacked by his appalled paisans? Or will he live? You decide.

I think he did himself. They were playing that funky music when he went into the hotel room. Not mention nobody had heard from for a few days.

Looks Vito wont be killin himself...that really sucks...I'm gonna whack him now...he's cost me K.

Tony showed a lot of reason and understanding with Vito. If Tony were to take him back, Vito would get little respect from the other guys, and this would interfere with his ability to give orders as a captain. Tony might let Vito retreat to NH, where it seems he is most comfortable.

What the odds of some end runs being made at Tony before the season closes...

swole said:
Tony showed a lot of reason and understanding with Vito. If Tony were to take him back, Vito would get little respect from the other guys, and this would interfere with his ability to give orders as a captain. Tony might let Vito retreat to NH, where it seems he is most comfortable.

Vito's a come-from-behind kinda guy. His wife is gonna rat him out to her uncle. As far as that episode, I think Christopher fucked up when he told Tony he thought the credit card guys weren't terrorists.

Also, Pussy's widow is gonna get bitchslapped when Tony finds out she's putting money on the street. He will find out soon, too, because Carm is gonna tell him. Also, Meadow is going to start seeing that lawyer from that law firm and she's ditching the dentist.

I see Furio coming in to whack the short New Yorker.

Top Bottom