Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

have you philly fans threw in the towell yet, seeing how the lakers broke your backs

The Lakers may let the Sixers win Fri night. It would be fun to watch the Sixers travel cross country to get smoked. There is a radio station here who blames the refs for the sixers losing. They say Shaq can be called for an offensive foul every time he gets the ball in the post. Stop crying!!!!! The only philly teams I root for are the Flyers and Eagles.

wodin, i am gonna beat your big gorilla ass with a fucking sledge hammer that has a big gigantic EAGLE on it... then when you come to, you will have eagle shaped welts...

CN1, go fuck a L.A. style hermaphrodite...

matt... are you kidding me??? philly has a bandwagon?
dude, shaq and kobe are the bandwagon gods, these fuckin ass drooping pant wearing ebonics talking middle class white gangbanging wannabees are all about the lakers.... philly's waggon does not compare...

however, the series is just about done.... and yes, the lakers could have swept and at best philly blew one game, that was game 3.... how do you let that will smith looking mother fucker go off on you down the stretch?

madbomber31 said:
wodin, i am gonna beat your big gorilla ass with a fucking sledge hammer that has a big gigantic EAGLE on it... then when you come to, you will have eagle shaped welts...

LOL!!! Don't tease me like this.....

You know Philly sports fans everywhere else in the country stand by these teams. It's when you get into the Delaware valley that they are all a bunch of bandwagon jumpers...

Plus Iverson is a whiney lil bitch. LOL!!!

Lets see all the Laker/ Bulls fans come out now. Hows that for a bandwagon? Lets take it a step further and look at all the Yankees fans? Most of them can't even name a starting player except Jeter.

I live in the Deleware Valley and am a Philadelphia fan. I've been one all my life and its not going to change b/c the Sixers are losing a series. I was a Phillies fan before they went to the World Series, through the past years after that when they had horrible records, and am now. I was Flyers fan when they were playing like shit, went to the Cup, and am now. Philadelphia fans don't sugar coat anything. If a team is playing good then we let them know and if they're playing like shit we let them know that too. We're not going to kiss anyone's ass b/c we're afraid they're going to leave the city. Example: Lindros. Are there people who jumped on the Philly bandwagon? Of course, but if you think it is just a Philly "disease" look at my first comment.

Rex.

I think it's bullshit when you have a bunch of people going around doing the whole. "We're great" Thing and then when a team starts to lose the start in with the "they just don't ...." or "They suck really...". "Yeah I'm still a fan but they...." That is just pure bullshit IMO.

Top Bottom