Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

have you philly fans threw in the towell yet, seeing how the lakers broke your backs

CN1

and practically tore your hearts out! Will the real NBA champs stanup, please stand up...........Ohh you got allen I, the so called the answer, kobe and shaq dismantled, your whole city, the title will be back in LA, where we bang and bring pity, ohh you thinking your teams sporty, game 5 they gonna get beat by forty!!!!!!!!!!! Go lakers!!!!!!! whoo whooo whooo whoooo!!!!!

Yep. Saw that.

been a long time coming....I'm no Laker fan..but I like bandwagins even less, and Philly had a big one.

Philly is the #4 team in the league.

I live in Philly and not a Sixers fan. After game the whole city was thinking championship. These dopes here were actually thinking the Sixers were going to sweep. They were saying it could easily be 3-0 Sixers. If they watched game one the Lakers were up 5 pts in OT with the ball. I think the series should be over. And for the president of the team to be climbing bridges around here is just stupid!!!!

C'mon guys, I think you're being a bit harsh. It's been 18 yrs since the 76ers have been in the championship, and frankly, I think everyone, including Philadelphians, were surprised the team made it this far. A lot of people were excited by the possiblity of a '6ers win, not because they were a sure thing, but because it would have been an upset. It is an American obsession to root for the underdog, so of course, the '6ers would have garnered so much support. They've played extremely well and it's been an exciting series, so what's the problem?

lol!!!

This whole area has gone from "we are bad" to "They suck, they lost"...Philly sports fans prove once again that they are the worst in sports...

Wodin,
I'm not sure if your comments were directed at me, but if you think I am a Philadelphia fan, then you missed the point. I don't live in Philadelphia and I don't like basketball.

Matt said that Phillies fans were just jumping on the bandwagon of their popularity. My point was that Americans always root for the underdog, so there is nothing peculiar about it here. As for those who said Phillies fans were dreamers, my point was that I don't think most fans ever thought a Phillies win would be a sure thing. To the Lakers fans who say the 76ers suck, I simply said be glad that they gave you a good series. It seems to me that poised on victory, the Lakers fans who still need to vilify their opponents team are "the worst fans in sports..."

Top Bottom