Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Happy B-Day, Spartacus!?

H_T_

Da Pope
Platinum
i think. you mentioned something in my early line thread. so, have a great one & thanks for the laughs.

45 today
fuck I'm tired
I still haven't adjusted to the time change from my trip
kthx

hey i put up lsu-fla with a low limit i didn't see where you said you were going to put them up later until it was too late sorry...........I turned 50 last April, it has been hard to get used to. F#$k i still think i'm in my early 30's and i feel like it. 45 is the new 30 LOL Happy b-day we should make this a k thread for King bookie! I'm in

motodawg said:
hey i put up lsu-fla with a low limit i didn't see where you said you were going to put them up later until it was too late sorry...........I turned 50 last April, it has been hard to get used to. F#$k i still think i'm in my early 30's and i feel like it. 45 is the new 30 LOL Happy b-day we should make this a k thread for King bookie! I'm in
physically I don't feel much different than 30
except for my eyesight and hearing
my hearing's always been bad so this year I bought hearing aids
but having to use reading glasses is really a bitch to get used to
for example grocery shopping
I forget to bring them in and I'm avid nutritional label reader(though after all these years I can fairly well predict what the macronutrient breakdown is on anything in the store)
or at a restaurant I can't the menu
you'll see in some of my Ukraine pics I have my glasses hanging by my neck

you can't do anything about detriorating eyesight

Spartacus said:
physically I don't feel much different than 30
except for my eyesight and hearing
my hearing's always been bad so this year I bought hearing aids
but having to use reading glasses is really a bitch to get used to
for example grocery shopping
I forget to bring them in and I'm avid nutritional label reader(though after all these years I can fairly well predict what the macronutrient breakdown is on anything in the store)
or at a restaurant I can't the menu
you'll see in some of my Ukraine pics I have my glasses hanging by my neck

you can't do anything about detriorating eyesight

I know i didn't have to wear reading glasses until i was 40 now i have to wear glasses all the time so i got contacts, now i have to wear reading glasses with my contacts...........it's years of masturbation I won't stop till i'm blind LOL I can see far away great it's the reading and up close stuff my eyes started getting bad about the time i started using a computer alot. I can relate to reading labels, thats what my youngest kid is for.............

Top Bottom