I' pretty hardened up right now, and if I play with my nips, they get perky and hard. Perhaps that's what they do?
I know, TMI.

Wow one legit response thanks c.k. This board has been going down hill.....
No steroid makes ur nipples hard they only can make em puffy or give u gyno
And from that logic all steroids make you fat and bloated?
Actually, mine was legit. I've seen the documentarys where male models play with themselves and put ice on them to make them hard - the females do it, too. Masteron and Proviron may harden you up, but they don't make your nipples stand at attention. Most guys I have seen hardening for competition, their nipples are flat.Wow one legit response thanks c.k. This board has been going down hill.....
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














