Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Greco Roman wrestling? WTF?

KillahBee

New member
I finally watched 5 minutes of the Olympics today for the first time and I watch this load of crap. Now, I know that normal wrestling is hard as hell and I have much respeck for those that do it, but this Greco Roman poo is complete shite, maing. Two dudes just standing up, heads on each others shoulders, holding each others hands down by the wrists. It looked like weekends at ForumZoolander's house for God's sake.
 
Greco Roman is an extremly hard form to master. It is a brute strength and agility test of two opponents.
 
WODIN said:
Greco Roman is an extremly hard form to master. It is a brute strength and agility test of two opponents.

I don't doubt that, but from an outsider's POV, it sucks ass. Like I said, 2 dudes just stood up leaning against each other literally holding each other's wrists for the majority of the match.
 
Top Bottom