Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Great Fukn night/meatup the poboy version(no pick3)

• Thread starter Thread starter shrimp poboy
  • Start date Start date
Guys if you get the chance to hang with shrimp, you should. Talk about a shitload of energy! Damn. He's non-stop and by hell he'll talk to anybody. He's one of those great bors that can turn any night into an epic run.

Looking back, if one of you guys had called the cutters number we posted and explained that two straight guys were posting pics and laughing on a fitness board, we probably would have gotten our asses kicked. Talk about a missed opportunity -- you guys missed your shot.

I was running on no sleep you should see me when im well rested and I was about pissing on myself when pick was sending you k messages with alter emails for pics(LOLOLOL)

I'd meat up with Shrimp to punch him square in the nose, take a picture of him crumpled on the ground! Mmm that sounds like a fantastic day.

I was at Cutter's dickweed.

I considered that possibility while we were there. But other than JR at the door and the missing-tooth guy playing Wii, everyone else there were couples.

Top Bottom