Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Great Fukn night/meatup the poboy version(no pick3)

• Thread starter Thread starter shrimp poboy
  • Start date Start date
S

shrimp poboy

I started out early as I had a meat and greet with a new Zipper that I met On CL that owns a massage/spa type place on Bienville In The FQ.I wanted to go inside to get her but she insisted I waited outside until she was done(LOL at that)Plunk actually has a real job and I had until 9;30 to kill.1st hit the top of the westin overlooking the miss river for a couple Martinis (Almost 40.00 w tip fuk me)Girl was actually pretty damn sexy and we hit it off pretty well however she started slurring on the second martini we had dinner made out In the front seat of my car and dumped her ass off at some parking garage.Now ITS PLUNKY TIME!!!!Scooped his ass up right on scedule chatted for a bit and then got down to business it WAS ALL ABOUT CUTTERS!!!Meanwhile Another one of my slant eyed CL aquaitances calls to confirm our date for tomm(Had it on speaker plunk can vouch)Called Cutters and made the mo;est reservation i could possibly could without both of us pissing on ourselves in laughter.Scratced 2nd in the beemer to get to Biggest shithole of a fruit bar ive ever stepped foot in....2 b continued

As soon as we walked in every mo in the joint had eyes for plunk(Hes quite handsome)One tootless mo even wanted plunk to play WII bowling w him on some laye 90's stlyle big screen.plunk declined meanwhile i gotta take a leak and im actually fuckin scared to go into the BR but hell ya gotta piss ya gotta piss.The same tootless mo is using the urinal and taking his sweet ass time so i hit the stall piss for about 30 seconds and the same mo is still pissing imlike WTF i go to wash my hands and hes shaking his meat like a fuckin rainstick to def LMK what hes workin with.On the way out i eyeballed some cutters flyer and said that bitch is mine..............2 b continued

Top Bottom