Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Great day for NY sports!

KillahBee

Plaxico had to go to the hospital on the SECOND day of camp with a "hyperextended knee". great!

Manny is staying with the Sox. Wonderful!

Yankees picked up Alan Motherfucking Embree. Fantastic!!

KillahBee said:
who the hell is having their draft now?!
you can draft now if you want, i know that one guy wanted to have an ef draft i told him that he should wait until the season is about to start since injuries happen, he said it doesnt matter since "big names" that you draft dont get injured before the season started, i asked him if he was kidding

the Padres made the crappiest move ever yesterday, they traded Phil Nevin for Chan Ho Park, bwahahahahaha!

SoreArms said:
the Padres made the crappiest move ever yesterday, they traded Phil Nevin for Chan Ho Park, bwahahahahaha!

yeah, no good. Park is terrible. only reason he had a decent record was cause of the Rangers hitting.

KillahBee said:
yeah, no good. Park is terrible. only reason he had a decent record was cause of the Rangers hitting.
Dodgers got rid of him because he hti a wall, I could never understand why the Rangers gave him such a big contract but I guess they realized that he sucked and found a sucker to take him.

Top Bottom