Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got prescribed 400mg/wk Test Cyp

Yeah I told you guys they were good! I guess now some people may start believing me!!! Nice going superdave.

i'm only 24 but have friends who use anti-aging clinics. Guess it works. check out the documentary "bigger, stronger, faster"..It has a segment where it will actually show you how to obtain steroids legally through the use of anti-aging clinics.

is there such a thing as "too good"? lolol 400mg to start, i mean come on damn

sounds like a possible typo? ..maybe 400mg/mo? ..I mean 400mg/wk is gonna put you way over the top limits ..it's gonna show in the follow up bloodwork ..one would think he'd have to lower it then

I'd love to have that DR as well ..especially if it's not one of these B/S clinics that want you to buy the gear through them at crazy prices

sounds like a possible typo? ..maybe 400mg/mo? ..I mean 400mg/wk is gonna put you way over the top limits ..it's gonna show in the follow up bloodwork ..one would think he'd have to lower it then

I'd love to have that DR as well ..especially if it's not one of these B/S clinics that want you to buy the gear through them at crazy prices

not a typo, i asked the rep about it and he said thats what the script is for. But Im not starting out that high, thats stupid. gonna run 200mg/wk then probably add deca in a couple months for a while (yea they will give me that too, no questions asked lol)

I'm telling you, even 200 mg a week will put him over the top, that's why I'm telling him to use 100 mg a week.

Dave, my husband is older than you and had worse levels and I told you what his levels are at 200 mg ever other week. You'll be fine man. I'll give you every scrap of my K if 100 mg a week will put you right in the happy zone, I'm serious!

I'm telling you, even 200 mg a week will put him over the top, that's why I'm telling him to use 100 mg a week.

Dave, my husband is older than you and had worse levels and I told you what his levels are at 200 mg ever other week. You'll be fine man. I'll give you every scrap of my K if 100 mg a week will put you right in the happy zone, I'm serious!

screw it I'll do 100mg week, i can always increase later. my main concern was the expiration date and since everyone says the stuff is good way beyond that i can start low instead of loading up trying to use it all before the exp. date.

And the prices are very reasonable!

Top Bottom