Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girls in baseball hats?

HappyScrappy said:
girls in hats can look great.
things that look good:
relaxed look
pony tail
jeans
curved brim
beat up hat

things that look retarded and if you do this, don't bother wearing the hat:
flat brim
hat backwards
hair all over the place - not a mess, but the even distibuted, "I spent a lot of time on this, yet still put a hat on" look

and THE worst thing you can do with a hat:
put your ears up underneath it - I've not *once* ever seen that where I thought it looked remotely cute, cool, or even normal.

obviously a pet peeve of mine. :)

I believe that spoke for the majority of mankind

tripleV said:
Hot or Not?

I love my babyblue billabong hat....gotta have it on when i train......hides my eyes too so i can peek and not be seen LOL

Super HOT I love them in hats. You are always hot TripleV, however from what ive seen, when you wear your hat your even hotter, if thats possible!

THERE IS A PRE-REQUISITE FOR A GIRL WEARING A HAT. SHE HAS TO BE ONE OF THOSE CHIX WHO LOOK GOOD WITH NO MAKEUP ON. I.E.........YOU MUST BE NATURALLY SEXY AND PRETTY. THE HAT MAKE THOSE KIND OF GIRLS LOOK THAT MUCH BETTER. BUT IT MAKES UGLY ONES LOOK THAT MUCH UGLIER!!!

MY VOTE IS YES WITH THE STIPULATION ABOVE. NOTHING LIKE A SEXY BUMB GIRL!!! I.E.........A GIRL WHO DOESNT HAVE TO DRESS UP TO LOOK SEXY!!!

AS THE OLD SAYING GOES.......POWDER AND PAINT MAKES'EM WHAT THEY AINT!!!

KAYNE

KAYNE said:
THERE IS A PRE-REQUISITE FOR A GIRL WEARING A HAT. SHE HAS TO BE ONE OF THOSE CHIX WHO LOOK GOOD WITH NO MAKEUP ON. I.E.........YOU MUST BE NATURALLY SEXY AND PRETTY. THE HAT MAKE THOSE KIND OF GIRLS LOOK THAT MUCH BETTER. BUT IT MAKES UGLY ONES LOOK THAT MUCH UGLIER!!!

MY VOTE IS YES WITH THE STIPULATION ABOVE. NOTHING LIKE A SEXY BUMB GIRL!!! I.E.........A GIRL WHO DOESNT HAVE TO DRESS UP TO LOOK SEXY!!!

AS THE OLD SAYING GOES.......POWDER AND PAINT MAKES'EM WHAT THEY AINT!!!

KAYNE

True dat....

tripleV said:
Hot or Not?

I love my babyblue billabong hat....gotta have it on when i train......hides my eyes too so i can peek and not be seen LOL

I love your baby blue Billabong hat too... and we CAN tell when you are peeking! Please try to be more stealth in the future! ;)

Ugly chics should wear hats too... they should just pull the brim down REAL far... cover up that beat mug!

tripleV said:
Hot or Not?

nice ass

oh yea... some can pull it off

nice ass

Top Bottom