Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting ready for my first cycle - questions?

Nuh

Hey guys. Ive been looking into roids for quite some time now, and I want to make the absolute most of my first cycle, but Im anxious. Unless I can be persuaded otherwise, its going to consist of 8-10 weeks of straight dianabol, 25mg tablets(elite series), and 20mg novladex tablets.

I've come across a lot of discrepancy as to how many I should take? The bottle recommends that 3 tabs of dianabol a day will give you the best results, but that seems kind of scary. More:more, but im trying to take the safe route. Gyno is my worst nightmare, and the ball shrink and the acne don't bother me but I don't want to mess myself up long term.

What is a moderate dose which should help me avoid gyno? Am I pretty safe with novla at the recommended dose? I'll take the novla religiously, but I've heard that it doesn't matter if you overload on whatever roid your on. Im 165, lean, and looking to hit 180.

I'm a noob, hit me with whatever you've got, any recomendations for my first cycle. Thanks in advance :Chef:

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums nuh. A dianabol-only cycle can provide decent gains for beginners, but it's not exactly the optimal cycle to be running. You'll likely hit that 180 at the end, but around 40-50% of it is going to come off due to water weight. Still, some won't complain about 6-10 pounds of lean muscle gains in two months.

But I suggest using testosterone as the base of your cycle for 10 weeks (300-500mg every week), D-Bol for weeks 1-4 (20-30mg ED), and an AI like Arimidex (0.5mg EOD for weeks 1-10) to minimize side effects. Then let the testosterone clear out for two weeks and start PCT with Nolva.

Please do not use dbol for that length. If you're going to have that much dbol on hand start at 20mg ED and taper up to 50mg for 4 weeks. People say go six but I wouldn't go past four because dbol will just destroy your liver, even if taking milk thistle or other herbal remedies. And test as a base! 500mg split between 250mg a week will work awesome and you will retain more of ur gains from dbol. Keep us updated

My recommendation is if ur in ur teens or early twenties to not do the cycle at all
But since we did not get ur stats I will not assume

U have got solid advice already do not much to add except the age deal

Don't wanna be messing with hormones when they are in their prime and risk screwing up ur HPTA

I think he means every week, not every day! Hahah that would be a shit load of test for a first cycle

Lol, thanks for catching that mistake bigorse! Changed it.

Lol, thanks for catching that mistake bigorse! Changed it.

300-500mg test ed would be a fun first cycle imo :biggrin:

Nuh listen to George. Nuh that is a terrible cycle. Sure you will be made up with your gains but it will mainly be water and dbol is fairly toxic so running it for extended periods is not ideal. Stackinplates made some good points... I should add you really need to make sure your diet is spot on and you are in a great routine before starting any cycle.

I would use test at a base of 400-500mg per week and a kick start of dbol. This would be my complete plan for you...

Weeks 1-10= Test E at 400-500mg per week
Weeks 1-4= Dbol at 30-40mg per day (30/30/40/40)
Weeks 1-14= Exemestane at 10-12.5mg ed
Weeks 12-15= Clomid at 50/50/25
Weeks 12-16= Tamoxifen (nolvadex) at 20/20/20/10

Do not use your nolvadex during your cycle. You need an AI so exemestane or anastrozole would be best.

Top Bottom