Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getting LOWER BF % ????? how 2?

JeetKuneDo

Im currently on 6.5 - 7.5 % body fat Percentage, im also bulking, i wanted to cut to around 4% .... how do i get down even further? I have a VERY fast metabolic rate, i only weight 140lbs. How can i go about this? I do around 10hours cardio a week.

More info, Whats your diet like? How many calories and what do they consist of? I am not qualified to answer this question but neather is anyone else without the rest of the story.

If you're at 6.5% right now why do you want to go any lower? Are you preparing for a contest or just doing it for the sake of it?

Its not healthy to try and maintain 4% bodyfat if that's your intentions. That's right around the level pro bodybuilders compete at and they only stay at that level for a very short amount of time.

Well i wanted to drop to 4% for my fighting, it will allow me to but on more bulk and strength, and stay at the same level. My diet works out approx like this ....... 4800 calories/day , 60% carbs 32% protein 8% fat. ....... i do around 10hours cardio a week and a 3day split each session no longer then 80mins.

the healthy bodyfat is actually no less than 10% .... some would say 12% ..... when you reach one-digit ... that's only recommended for competition or for a short-period of time.

sure almighty!!!!! :) ..... u see what its like to have to eat dat much and not put on a lb! its gonna take me forever to add mass! :D

Top Bottom