Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Germany vs Sweden

the game winning goal was one of the best plays I have seen in soccer - mens or womens.

Awesome!

i read about the header this morning, but still haven't seen a clip of it. was it that impressive? was it a diving header?

supersizeme said:
i read about the header this morning, but still haven't seen a clip of it. was it that impressive? was it a diving header?

No, It was a Corner and she went waayy up over the Swede and snapped off a perfect shot just below the top bar..

I'm serious, these women were drained and somehow she came up with something from inside to pull it off..

Actually, I think the player who scored the game winning goal was a sub, so she had fresher legs.

I don't think the goal was all that special. I mean it was nice, but nothing spectacular. Just a simple well-placed header.

Also, the game could have gone either way. The Germans look just as drained as the Swedes.

Great game nonetheless.

Top Bottom