Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

George: Small Karma bookie idea that you can implement

The Shadow said:
...you are the resident ball expert, I think

- in fact - I was told by Gambino that your chin has seen more balls than Mike Piazza's catcher's mitt....

wow

;)

hamstershaver said:
are there any retards in there now that cant figure out what sport they are betting on?
I think the boy has a point.

Lets say there is a thread titled "Boston Vs New York", is that baseball, hockey, basketball? One could use the time of year to eliminate certain sports but some (at some points all) over lap at any time of the year. Right now the bookies type NFL, MLB, etc.. on the thread title but his suggestion (the balls) would make it easier to distinguish from the get go. For example if I saw a hockey puck, or a golf ball I wouldn't even bother looking at the rest of the title.

as it is now
MLB=baseball
NHL=hockey
NFL=pro football
NBA=pro basketball
NCAA=generally college football but has also been used for cricket

I think that the MLB, NHL, NBA, etc works.

what if it was a football and we couldn't tell if it was NCAA or NFL or even CFL (losers)

It's not that I think you guys can't tell the difference, it just makes it easier to recognize. Plus I think it's a nice touch to a growing forum.

swole said:
It's not that I think you guys can't tell the difference, it just makes it easier to recognize. Plus I think it's a nice touch to a growing forum.
agreed

swole said:
George, I think it would be awesome if you can make new Post Icons featuring sport balls or league logos (NFL, MLB, NHL, etc). This would benefit the bookie forum. When I create a new karma bookie event, I can select the appropriate ball (puck, whatever) or league logo (if rights permit) for the event so everyone can distinguish between events more clearly.

That's a goog idea. Is that the idea you were going to email me about?

Top Bottom