Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

George: Small Karma bookie idea that you can implement

swole

George, I think it would be awesome if you can make new Post Icons featuring sport balls or league logos (NFL, MLB, NHL, etc). This would benefit the bookie forum. When I create a new karma bookie event, I can select the appropriate ball (puck, whatever) or league logo (if rights permit) for the event so everyone can distinguish between events more clearly.

You see ......... Even bookies are smart sometimes ;)

:qt:

Frisky said:
You see ......... Even bookies are smart sometimes ;)

:qt:

U sumvabitch.

Steal my thread glory and I'm stealing your life :verygood:

swole said:
U sumvabitch.

Steal my thread glory and I'm stealing your life :verygood:

Take a number and get in line :qt:

swole said:
George, I think it would be awesome if you can make new Post Icons featuring sport balls or league logos (NFL, MLB, NHL, etc). This would benefit the bookie forum. When I create a new karma bookie event, I can select the appropriate ball (puck, whatever) or league logo (if rights permit) for the event so everyone can distinguish between events more clearly.

Doubt it wil happen as its a trademark voilation - team logos etc.

Good idea though

The Shadow said:
Doubt it wil happen as its a trademark voilation

Use the balls man. The balls. You know. Football, basketball, baseball, hockey puck, tire (for Nascar), golf ball, tennis ball, etc.

swole said:
Use the balls man. The balls. You know. Football, basketball, baseball, hockey puck, tire (for Nascar), golf ball, tennis ball, etc.

...you are the resident ball expert, I think

- in fact - I was told by Gambino that your chin has seen more balls than Mike Piazza's catcher's mitt....

Top Bottom