Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geeze....

TheDarkSideNinja

Sounded like ThaiBox and MuscleTech almost started WW3!!! Why is it that we will never have peace on the boards and more importantly in real life??? We are all martial artists here and nobody should ever disrespect a style because survival is based on individuality and at the same time nobody should be saying meet me here or meet me there. As martial artists we should be teaching one another how to live with peace and harmony and fight with instead of against!!! I hope this was a lesson for all but i doubt i will be... :angel:

First, I apologize for responding to that turd on the board and not through a pm.

Your theory is too idealistic my friend. People like that guy cannot comprehend a peaceful coexistence. There always has been poor hearted antagonists(read: assholes), and there always will be. Simply put, the best way to shut them up is to call them out. If they show up, there is a mutual respect recognized. If not, then they show who they truly are. The weak gauge themselves on what comes out of their mouths more than their actions. Either way, you may have noticed that words mean little to nothing on this board, as well as in real life. So, instead of crowding the board with meaningless flames, that's how I deal with guys like him.

Surprised to see ole Muscletechsucks make a reappearence.

Thai, wasn't he supposedly from down around your area?

he;s been banned :)

Hey ThaiBox.....

I totally respect the response you gave to my post. We know as martial artists there will always be assholes, idiots, ones who do not truly understand what they are all about and these are the same people we should either ignore or try to help but usually we all end in frustration when trying to help an ass like the guy who called you out. You seem like an intelligent bro as well as great fighter who has a good understanding about what the martial arts are all about. You could have responded to my post like some from the other borads who get pissed off and so on but you are good enough to actually breakdown posts and see what they are all about and for that i have a tremendous amount of respect towards you!!! Glad to see another bro keepin it real. ;)

Top Bottom