Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fuckmyass, just bought a seat from the old Yankee Stadium

MORE coffee, please. :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

How far is your workplace from Cafe du Monde? I know I'd hit it up if I had the chance; coffee, a few beignets, and some strawberries from the market to pick up the extra icing sugar. I did that every morning when I was in N'awlinz, after eating a nice heaping portion of potatoes/sausage/peppers/onions at a nearby spot. Best breakfasts EVA

How far is your workplace from Cafe du Monde? I know I'd hit it up if I had the chance; coffee, a few beignets, and some strawberries from the market to pick up the extra icing sugar. I did that every morning when I was in N'awlinz, after eating a nice heaping portion of potatoes/sausage/peppers/onions at a nearby spot. Best breakfasts EVA
my home is within walking distance of du monde and the french quarter. a long walk, but do-able.

my job is way out in the 'burbs, about a 50 mile round trip commute every day....quite a distance by local standards. :coffee::coffee::coffee:

my home is within walking distance of du monde and the french quarter. a long walk, but do-able.

my job is way out in the 'burbs, about a 50 mile round trip commute every day....quite a distance by local standards. :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Ah, gotcha...guess you'll have to settle for the nearest Starbucks on your next break:coffee:

Top Bottom