Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fuck tom brady..

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
Phaded said:
sorry i just really hate tom brady and i would really try and find a way to kill him if i ever saw him in person..

My cousin Joe Andruzzi, plays for the Browns but was with the Pats and Tom Brady for some time. Point is, he always said Tom was a stand up guy who he enjoyed playing ball with. Drew Bledsoe apparently was the dick of the team, and if anyone missed blocks he didnt address it in the huddle but ran to the coach like a prick. Just reporting what I've been told...

This is one of the most uniformed things i've ever read. Brady is the ultimate TEAM player. Everone on his team loves him and he's a great leader. He did his contract over to get Moss (among a million other things) He's as respected as anyone in the NFL or pro sports for that matter-- And he's a great guy (suposedly)

mad dipz said:
who'd he yell at? If it was reche caldwell, then ya', tom has all the right in the world to yell at him. I disagree with you hating him for yelling because his offense really is shit, and if you were in his place you'd be pissed at his options too. He's a great player jsut trying to manage and lead his team the best way he can. But I do agree with you on Kobe, he's so cocky and I hate how people compare him to michael jordan. The classiness just doesn't match there. But he has become a better team player this season so I'm looking forward to see how he progresses throughout the rest of his career.
youd think with those big eyes caldwell could catch the ball

ante said:
This is one of the most uniformed things i've ever read. Brady is the ultimate TEAM player. Everone on his team loves him and he's a great leader. He did his contract over to get Moss (among a million other things) He's as respected as anyone in the NFL or pro sports for that matter-- And he's a great guy (suposedly)
this is so true...brady one of the best out there takes less money to get better players on his team....lets take it to a vote.who here thinks manning would even consider taking less money for his team.lmao please never in a million years.

Top Bottom