Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fuck tom brady..

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
thats cuz football is a team sport and hes a great player on a team of shit players.
motivation is a great thing in football. yelling the way he does is called being a leader. i use to hate tom brady but you have to admit hes a great player.

therockrt72 said:
thats cuz football is a team sport and hes a great player on a team of shit players.
motivation is a great thing in football. yelling the way he does is called being a leader. i use to hate tom brady but you have to admit hes a great player.

uh no yelling at other people for a mistake you made is bullshit..

who'd he yell at? If it was reche caldwell, then ya', tom has all the right in the world to yell at him. I disagree with you hating him for yelling because his offense really is shit, and if you were in his place you'd be pissed at his options too. He's a great player jsut trying to manage and lead his team the best way he can. But I do agree with you on Kobe, he's so cocky and I hate how people compare him to michael jordan. The classiness just doesn't match there. But he has become a better team player this season so I'm looking forward to see how he progresses throughout the rest of his career.

sorry i just really hate tom brady and i would really try and find a way to kill him if i ever saw him in person..

Top Bottom