Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fuck the vikings

What in the hell happened to the Vikes? I was about to bet on them but I couldn't watch the game so I decided not too. How could they fall apart against Carolina?

I had a bad feeling about the game after the opening kickoff, however, I didn't think Moss would catch no passes in the first half, fucking Vikes got shut out in the first half, Daunte played like shit, it was all his fault. They kept showing moss and Carter WIDE OPEN on replays, holding their hands up, yet Daunte would always end up scrambling for a couple yards, I seriously thought he was trying to throw the game after watching the first half. So much for honoring Stringer.

Good thing I picked up Weinke in my other league as my dark horse player. I am going to lose every game in the elite league, my team is weak!

I couldn't believe that final score myself. Acouple things suprised me about this game. Weinke actually played good, Culpepper actually played bad, and Moss and Carter, well i don't know if they played like shit, but Culpepper couldn't get them the ball at all. Im not sure if Carolina is actually that good, maybe Minny took this game to light and expected an easy win. They have a horrible defense, even worse than last year. They kinda seem like the poor mans Rams. Dennis Green is a racist.

I know a guy who lost upwards of 4 grand, I only lost 3 units, but thats a lot for an unemployed college student.

Come on, now. The Vikes have been my team for 12 years or so now. Since I first started watching football.

Are you honestly surprised that they choke?

They seem to win the games they shouldn't, and lose the games they should win. Besides, even if they get to the playoffs, they'll choke then.

Keeps it fun though. Every year I can pretty much count on them making the playoffs, which keeps my hopes up for their first Super Bowl win... but deep down I know I'll be hoping for the same thing next year.

How many other teams provide such excitement, only to follow up with so much dissappointment? I'll be a Vikes fan forever... they're the only football team that fucks with your head as much as a woman does.

Top Bottom