Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fuck The Ny Yankees

scruples

not that i like the angels or anything but i fuckin hate those dirty faggot ass yankees... they can die

Typical, what a bunch of Haters.
Yankee fans suffered for many, many years from the late '70's to the early 90's so fuck you all.:finger:

You guys are just mad because the Yankees raped the Angels. Yanks will waltz right into the World Series again and waltz right out. Yankees in 3. Yep... I did say 3. What? They need to win 4 games to win the series? Not if they win 3 and the other team realizes their efforts are futile and doesn't even show up.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

-Warik

I have a feeling someone from the National League will win it and not the Diamondbacks...The Dbacks are the most overrated team. Take Schilling and Johnson away and they're a last place team!

I like St.Louis and the Giants

I hate the Yankees also -but the rreasone they will win is the biggest reason they showed last night.

They have the exsperinace to get the job done. And they have home field thoughtout.

This year there is no team that can challenge them except for the Giants.

The only people that I have respect for on the Yanks, is Jason Giambi and The Rocket!!! Other than that, I hope they lose everygame till the 2019 season when the curse of the Bambino is over and the Sox win the big one!!!

thebabydoc said:
Typical, what a bunch of Haters.
Yankee fans suffered for many, many years from the late '70's to the early 90's so fuck you all.:finger:

EVERY team suffers for a period of time. The Yankees have won so many championships over the years it's ridiculous. Now it's just a case of the Yankees having the richest owner, so they buy championships. I can't wait to see the A's destroy the Yankees...

Top Bottom