Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FSU beats #1 RATED Duke & is headed to the tournament

Boardin087 said:
what happened to fsu at the orange bowl. i forget

So does everyone else after the 27th OT....

Winning that game was the equivalent of winning a soccer game on penalty kicks. PSU came in there ranked way higher than they deserve, and "won" the game on fuckin penalty kicks.

FSU's best defensive player was not there and FSU had many injuries. We saw how overrated PSU was that night. Sorry ass squad they had talking about "we could be in national champinoship contention."

More importantly....

After it was all over, FSU students went back to their warm weather campus and partied like the barbarians that they are, among beautiful slutty college girls, in sunny FL. PSU kids went back to that icy rural shit hole of a campus where porcupine-looking women hide their rolls of blubber under 3 sweaters for 2/3 of the year.

Does that clear it up?

MattTheSkywalker said:

Winning that game was the equivalent of winning a soccer game on penalty kicks. PSU came in there ranked way higher than they deserve, and "won" the game on fuckin penalty kicks.

FSU's best defensive player was not there and FSU had many injuries. We saw how overrated PSU was that night. Sorry ass squad they had talking about "we could be in national champinoship contention."

More importantly....

After it was all over, FSU students went back to their warm weather campus and partied like the barbarians that they are, among beautiful slutty college girls, in sunny FL. PSU kids went back to that icy rural shit hole of a campus where porcupine-looking women hide their rolls of blubber under 3 sweaters for 2/3 of the year.

Does that clear it up?

someone sounds bitter

Boardin087 said:
someone sounds bitter

I couldn't care less mang, I'm not really "fan" of either team. I don't even really have a favorite team anymore, I just like to watch. But I've been to PSU and FSU about 150 times each for "socializing", and the FSU social life is a whole different level.

For real that game was decided on penalty kicks. Nobody "won".

MattTheSkywalker said:

More importantly....

Does that clear it up?

I agree with all the above...and remember FSU routed a highly ranked VA Tech in the ACC championship...1 game before.

swolenole said:
I agree with all the above...and remember FSU routed a highly ranked VA Tech in the ACC championship...1 game before.
lol then they lost......... no one wwill remember anything except PSU..... orange bowl champs

Top Bottom