Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Friday Night NBA Karma Bookie: NBA

I was impressed with Shaq's demeanor tonight. He seems to be getting wiser and less arrogant in later years. After playing with Kobe though he probably had enough of that.

lol, I love the Piston fans. They played like crap. They stopped playing defense. blah blah blah

Give Miami some credit maybe? Detroit got spanked, pure and simple. They had no answer for Wade or Shaq. Hell, they couldn't even come within 15 points tonight even with Wade playing at maybe 60%.

hanselthecaretaker said:
I have 25 thousand k riding on the Pistons tonight.

But with that said, the way they're playing so far I hope they get blown out. Serve 'em right for abandoning their defensive game, especially in playoffs.

hanselthecaretaker said:
The deserved to lose. Why do they only play like they want to win when it's too late? Could be rigged.

hanselthecaretaker said:
I was impressed with Shaq's demeanor tonight. He seems to be getting wiser and less arrogant in later years. After playing with Kobe though he probably had enough of that.

I'm a Pistons fan. :wavey:

Nothing wrong with that. I'm just tired of seeing the same stuff over and over about this 'vaunted' Pistons team and why aren't they playing like they can. They didn't because they got smoked by a superior team :)

Top Bottom