Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Friday June 20 Boxing: Andre Ward-Jerson Ravelo (with round prop)

needtogetarmy

CEO of Project Mayhem
Olympic Gold Medalist Andre Ward looks to take the next step toward a world title shot when he battles former Olympian Jerson Ravelo in a 12-round North American Boxing Organization (NABO) super middleweight championship on Friday, June 20, 2008, live on the SHOWTIME at .11 p.m. ET/PT

At six-feet-two-inches, Ravelo will prove to be Ward’s first taller and his toughest professional opponent to date.

Stats:

Ward (15-0, 10 KOs), America’s sole boxing Gold Medalist in the 2004 Olympics in Athens, Greece, brings a string of five consecutive knockout victories into his match-up against Ravelo.

Ravelo (18-2, 12 KOs) is a 30-year old Dominican and former participant in the highly successful “Contender” boxing series. The Newark, N.J., resident earned an impressive, unanimous decision win over undefeated Paul Buchanan in his most recent bout, following on the heels of a competitive loss to highly-regarded and world-ranked contender Allan Green.

--------------------------------

I eliminated the round prop. Anyone let me know if this should be added to the main event in the future or should be set aside as a separate event.

hurricane187 said:
there u go .. u did it right .. low limit though for boxing but u just learning

5 to 1 odds made me cautious to keep it at a 50K limit lol

I'll go higher in the future. Miranda v. Abraham is tomorrow and that is going to be a good fight. I'll bump it up tomorrow.

BTW thanks for all of the help.

Top Bottom