Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For you people who schedule a wedding on college football days....

• Thread starter Thread starter alien amp pharm
  • Start date Start date
alien amp pharm said:
College Football > NFL

college football doesn't even come close to NFL. college football is advanced high school football. only the best of the best play in the NFL. the speed of the NFL is one thing that shocks college players. it's alot more complicated too. even Peyton Manning doubted himself when he started playing in the NFL. college football is good for its atmosphere with regards to cheerleaders and college bands but NFL, the mother of all sporting events, the Superbowl. college football doesn't even have a legit playoff system.

alien amp pharm said:
Allow me to lay it out clearer.....

Option A - Getting up early driving down and tailgating with my friends and numerous Vol fans drinking cold beer grilling bbq chicken while mingling & checking out hot chicks all day long. Later on going to the 2nd largest college stadium in the country and watching two top 10 teams battle it out on the grid iron while sipping on my airplane bottles of Jim Beam. Afterwards going out with friends I haven't seen in a while and having a blast socializing.

or

Option B - Put on a suit in 90 degree heat and sitting thru a long drawn out reception where everybody is miserable pretending to be happy for two idiots marrying each other after 1/2 year together. Oh and who expect gifts to celebrate such nonsense.
god this is so true.

At the very least the couple should be exiled from the south. Canada seems like a suitable punishment for them. Your friend needs to get his balls back out of his girl's purse.

fistfullofsteel said:
college football doesn't even come close to NFL. college football is advanced high school football. only the best of the best play in the NFL. the speed of the NFL is one thing that shocks college players. it's alot more complicated too. even Peyton Manning doubted himself when he started playing in the NFL. college football is good for its atmosphere with regards to cheerleaders and college bands but NFL, the mother of all sporting events, the Superbowl. college football doesn't even have a legit playoff system.

Hey to each his own.

Personally I think college is better because you have athletes busting their arse trying to make it to the NFL. Pros can tend to be more lazy because they already get paid a ton wether they give 100% or not. Granted it is nowhere near what the NBA is as far as lazy athletes.

College football is big around these parts, perhaps that is another reason for it being exciting.

I understood yet don't much care about your situation aap, I just wanted to post about my views on crazy college co-workers and their banners and car flags and
statistical analysis of games upcoming and past.

Personally, I hate all large gatherings of people, be it sad ass boring weddings or football games.

Y_lifter said:
I understood yet don't much care about your situation aap, I just wanted to post about my views on crazy college co-workers and their banners and car flags and
statistical analysis of games upcoming and past.

Personally, I hate all large gatherings of people, be it sad ass boring weddings or football games.

Fair enough.
I mean I don't know too many 65 year old men who get pumped up about sports anyways.

alien amp pharm said:
Fair enough.
I mean I don't know too many 65 year old men who get pumped up about sports either.

Neither do I..

Is that why you and your new Sr Citizen boyfriend are going to the wedding instead of the game ?

:)

Y_lifter said:
I know people that still attend and get amped up over their damn High School Football games.

I see tons of people talking non stop or getting all defensive and crazy about some college team when they either didn't graduate from there, or hell, they didn't even graduate college.

A Real Life is out there people, and its pretty nice.

Word.

Top Bottom