Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For you people who schedule a wedding on college football days....

• Thread starter Thread starter alien amp pharm
  • Start date Start date
A

alien amp pharm

....I hope your marriage ends in divorce.

Well looks like it's that time of year again where idiots everywhere make that fantasy world commitment to their love for the rest of their lives.
*PUKE*

I have already received 2 invitations which seems like a record low. However I noticed one guy is having his wedding on UT/Florida home game day! I called him and sure enough he even realizes it. The nutless wonder even had the nerve to say "but that's when Jennifer wanted it"

I told one friend I could not be IN his wedding last year because it was the UT/Georgia game and I will have no problem telling this guy the same this year.

P.S. Weddings are a complete joke.

I know people that still attend and get amped up over their damn High School Football games.

I see tons of people talking non stop or getting all defensive and crazy about some college team when they either didn't graduate from there, or hell, they didn't even graduate college.

A Real Life is out there people, and its pretty nice.

Y_lifter said:
I know people that still attend and get amped up over their damn High School Football games.

I see tons of people talking non stop or getting all defensive and crazy about some college team when they either didn't graduate from there, or hell, they didn't even graduate college.

A Real Life is out there people, and its pretty nice.

Allow me to lay it out clearer.....

Option A - Getting up early driving down and tailgating with my friends and numerous Vol fans drinking cold beer grilling bbq chicken while mingling & checking out hot chicks all day long. Later on going to the 2nd largest college stadium in the country and watching two top 10 teams battle it out on the grid iron while sipping on my airplane bottles of Jim Beam. Afterwards going out with friends I haven't seen in a while and having a blast socializing.

or

Option B - Put on a suit in 90 degree heat and sitting thru a long drawn out reception where everybody is miserable pretending to be happy for two idiots marrying each other after 1/2 year together. Oh and who expect gifts to celebrate such nonsense.

Top Bottom