Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For all you Colts fans....

marshallmadman said:
Doesn't matter who wins. Nobody's gettin' past the Steelers this year.

i have a feeling the colts might even though me and my dad are die hard steelers fans we've come to love peyton manning this year.. i got 100 riding on the colts in the colts vs pats game and 100 on vikings... odds will quadruple my money if i'm right.. ;).. i'm also a gambling addict and a drunk.. :verygood:

All I can say is Wow!! Did the Colts ever unload on Denver. The Colts offense came out firing and the game was essentially over after the 1st quarter. The big question now is whether or not Payton can have the same success against the Patriots this coming week.
A quick look at their previous match ups is telling. The Pats have owned the Colts. They are 8-2 SU and an impressive 7-1-2 ATS in their last 10 meetings with the Colts. We all know that the Colts have been piling up points against a lot of opponents over recent years, but they have had their troubles scoring those big numbers against the Pats D. We also know that the Colts defense has largely been their achilles heel and the Patriots have been able to expliot that weakness resulting in not only wins but covers.
I suppose it's easy to think that the Patriots are a shoe in to win and cover next week but we have to take a much closer look at this particular situation.
One thing that I find interesting is how statistically close the Pats defense is to that of the Denver Broncos.
Manning carved up the Broncos 6th ranked passing D going 27/33, 457 yds, 4 tds and an interception. Now he faces the leagues 20th ranked Patriots pass D.
I don't think that there's much point in tossing out a ton of stats to support the apparent mismatch of the Pat's O vs. the Colts D. There is a huge statistical mismatch here.

Manning has really taken it up a notch this year. True, he has the luxury of having an excellent set of recievers, but he is a truly mature leader now. He has displayed an awesome ability to remain in control and read opponent's defenses. He makes the proper adjustments and his offense stays on the same page for the most part.
Don't misunderstand me, Tom Brady and the New England O have all the tools to post high scores as well. You don't produce the kind of record that New England has posted over the past couple of years by luck. The Pats are solid from top to bottom.

This game has some very deep implications.....well beyond who goes to the Conference finals. I've already read how "Payton is New England's bitch" and how much trouble he will be in at Foxboro. This is all easily assumed by looking at past matchups....but this isn't a past matchup. The Colts are coming into town with a boatload of momentum and the knowledge that the can beat the Pats. Yes beat the Pats and their beat up secondary.
I even read a thread that stated that Manning looked scared because he's gotta go to Foxboro now. How do you think the Patriots feel? The Pats D should be the one's shitting themselves because they are about to face the most potent and unrelenting offenses the league has seen in years.
No...I don't think that was a look of terror......maybe the face of determination.........but not terror.

JKurz1 said:
A quick look at their previous match ups is telling. The Pats have owned the Colts. They are 8-2 SU and an impressive 7-1-2 ATS in their last 10 meetings with the Colts. We all know that the Colts have been piling up points against a lot of opponents over recent years, but they have had their troubles scoring those big numbers against the Pats D. We also know that the Colts defense has largely been their achilles heel and the Patriots have been able to expliot that weakness resulting in not only wins but covers.
this is the exact reason why i wouldnt touch this game, good stuff jkurz

JKurz1 said:
All I can say is Wow!! Did the Colts ever unload on Denver. The Colts offense came out firing and the game was essentially over after the 1st quarter. The big question now is whether or not Payton can have the same success against the Patriots this coming week.
I suppose it's easy to think that the Patriots are a shoe in to win and cover next week but we have to take a much closer look at this particular situation.
One thing that I find interesting is how statistically close the Pats defense is to that of the Denver Broncos.
Manning carved up the Broncos 6th ranked passing D going 27/33, 457 yds, 4 tds and an interception. Now he faces the leagues 20th ranked Patriots pass D.
I don't think that there's much point in tossing out a ton of stats to support the apparent mismatch of the Pat's O vs. the Colts D. There is a huge statistical mismatch here.

Manning has really taken it up a notch this year. True, he has the luxury of having an excellent set of recievers, but he is a truly mature leader now. He has displayed an awesome ability to remain in control and read opponent's defenses. He makes the proper adjustments and his offense stays on the same page for the most part.
Don't misunderstand me, Tom Brady and the New England O have all the tools to post high scores as well. You don't produce the kind of record that New England has posted over the past couple of years by luck. The Pats are solid from top to bottom.

This game has some very deep implications.....well beyond who goes to the Conference finals. I've already read how "Payton is New England's bitch" and how much trouble he will be in at Foxboro. This is all easily assumed by looking at past matchups....but this isn't a past matchup. The Colts are coming into town with a boatload of momentum and the knowledge that the can beat the Pats. Yes beat the Pats and their beat up secondary.
I even read a thread that stated that Manning looked scared because he's gotta go to Foxboro now. How do you think the Patriots feel? The Pats D should be the one's shitting themselves because they are about to face the most potent and unrelenting offenses the league has seen in years.
No...I don't think that was a look of terror......maybe the face of determination.........but not terror.

holy fuckin shit dude, even I cant spew about the Pats that much

Top Bottom