Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For all you Colts fans....

i think everyone is afraid to debate football with me because Ill drag the thread on for hours... And i dont lose...

If I do lose though Im going to tell my mom.

No offense man, but these are getting old.........The best thing about your posts dude, are that they are giving me someone to pull for this weekend.......

I'm from Cleveland and a huge Clowns fan, but I think I'll be pulling for Indy more this week than I did all season for the CLowns..........maybe cause they FREAKIN SUCKED!

JKurz1 said:
No offense man, but these are getting old.........The best thing about your posts dude, are that they are giving me someone to pull for this weekend.......

I'm from Cleveland and a huge Clowns fan, but I think I'll be pulling for Indy more this week than I did all season for the CLowns..........maybe cause they FREAKIN SUCKED!

dude if you dont like them, dont post. dont read.

go be unfunny somewhere else.

patsfan1379 said:
dude if you dont like them, dont post. dont read.

go be unfunny somewhere else.
I wasn't trying to be unfunny.........and I never said I don't like them...or didn't, until you started the obscene amount of threads.....relax man, it's all good.......are you going to the game?

Top Bottom