Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For All You College Football Pros

flexed1

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Who said the BIG 10 sucked

LOOK AT THE BOWL RECORDS SO FAR OF THE PAC 10. MAYBE A LESSON TO BE LEARNED? I AM PICKING USC OVER IOWA WITH THE POINTS IN A PARLAY WITH OHIO STATE OVER MIAMI WITH THE POINTS

????

the pac 10 is 1-4 straight up in bowl games and 2-3 ATS.

sounds like the only lesson to be learned is to take iowa and the points.

I CORRECTED MY MIS TYPE. I MEANT BIG 10

WISCONSIN
MINNISOTA
PURDUE ALL BOWL WINNERS THUS FAR ALL BIG 10

Now add Michigana nd penne State is up. If penne Stae wins the entire Big10 will have won every bowl game so far.

THANK YOU FLEX!!!!! WHERE YOU GUYS AT, UH??? I THOUGHT OSU HAS AN EASY SCHEDULE?? I THOUGHT YOU GUYS SAID THE BIG TEN WAS WEAK?? OH, YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE ANY REPLIES. EXCEPT FOR PENN ST. BLOWING IT, THE BIG TEN IS UNDEFEATED BABY, AND WERE GONNA CONTINUE TO RUN THE TABLE!!! GO BUCKS BABY!!!!!!!!!

The Big 10 is not undefeated.

This has been a good year for the Big 10. I hope Iowa and Ohio State come through with wins.

I still think it's a Patty Cake Conference...Not as bad as the Pac10

Put the Sooners against any Big 10 or pac 10 team and you will see how the Real Big12 gets it done

BOOMER SOONER

The Big 10 will never get any respect from me until they have a championship. What the fuck is this "Big 10 Co-Champion" crap? Make it a legitimate conference and have your teams pass a final test before going onto bowl season.

What would have happened if Iowa had actually gotten to play Ohio State? The bowl picture might have looked COMPLETELY different.

The big east is 3-1 too. Big 10 4-1. year after year people try and call the big east a weak conference and year after year they have one of the top bowl records. Sheesh

Top Bottom