Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

football.. what "non-star" players do you like and why?

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
I'll agree ---- Brian Dawkins is awesome, love to see him blitz. Dawkins gave the Cowboys hell on sunday.

Others are Jim Harbaugh and Tom Waddle.

I dont know if Harbaugh is playing anywhere right now but he was very unappreciated in Chicago. He took a mediocre colts team to the AFC championship and nearly won.

Tom Waddle is retired but he was a Hoss. He retired as WR for the Bears around '96 ---- never appreciated.

In '91 against the cowboys he had to have smelling sauce nine times but he kept going ----- tougher'n a boot.

I also really liked Matt Suhey(FB) for the Bears during the 80's.

Oh yeah, Dat Nguyen, LB for the Cowboys from Texas A&M---a diamond in the ruff----he's a scrapper.

Jeremiah Trotter is awesome for the record, but he is a star already.

i have to say my favorite is dat nguyen of the cowboys, even though their defense is pathetic.

i used to play against/guard him in the vietnamese basketball tournaments and he was always a classy guy despite being a legend in the vietnamese community.

Kevan Barlow of the 49ers (ex Pitt guy). I never really thought he'd amount to much in the NFL, but look at him on Monday Nite Football.

Tim Dwight, cause he is short, fast, white wide receiver. He plays his heart out and has been balding since he was 14. (wonder why)..

dsnuts said:
Tim Dwight, cause he is short, fast, white wide receiver. He plays his heart out and has been balding since he was 14. (wonder why)..
:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

You trying to imply that TD is juicing....that's funny....he is gone bald though.

i consider hugh douglas to be a star... same with corey simon and trotter...

how bout the browns linebacker... jamir miller, he solid...

lynch has gotten his dues so he is off the list :)

tim dwight is an excellent choice!!!

byron chamberlain is good too, but not one of my favs...

how bout terrell buckley? that fucker has made plays for the last 10 years... and yet, he is constantly being cast off... green bay, miami, denver... i'd take him over ryan mcneil any day and mcneil somehow has earned a "good player" status... he was a fucking bum in detroit and still is a fucking bum...

Checkmate- where you from? I am real close to where TD went to high school. I ran the 400 against him in 8th grade and beat him, by the time he was in 10th grade he beat me by 25 meters. And he had put on about 40 lbs and vascular. There was a guy that he was friends with that was built just like him, and graduated a couple of years earlier... There is a nice pipeline of shit going through his high school making a lot of great athletes. Kahlil Hill is next, o, he failed his drud test last year too. Tim is a cool guy though. Deserves all he gets.

dsnuts said:
Checkmate- where you from? I am real close to where TD went to high school. I ran the 400 against him in 8th grade and beat him, by the time he was in 10th grade he beat me by 25 meters. And he had put on about 40 lbs and vascular. There was a guy that he was friends with that was built just like him, and graduated a couple of years earlier... There is a nice pipeline of shit going through his high school making a lot of great athletes. Kahlil Hill is next, o, he failed his drud test last year too. Tim is a cool guy though. Deserves all he gets.

Bro i'm from North Texas, Tim just has the build of a long time Winny V user. Compair him the the Ed Mcafrees and short white 110 hurdle sprinters. They all have the same structure. Just a guess, but I would lay my life on it.

Top Bottom