Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

football.. what "non-star" players do you like and why?

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
M

madbomber31

by non star i mean no more than 1 pro-bowl... if even..

my favorites are eagles, of course... cecil martin is the most under-rated back in football..

brian dawkins- he is a star but got fucked out of a probowl last year cuz of his apendicitis...

corey simon's buddy in the middle HOLLIS THOMAS.. that fatty can play!!!

darnay scott... he changes that offense with his speed.

jerome pathon... he is tearing it up this year.. check out a search on him and see who is holding his "i told you so" until the end of the season :)

madbomber31 said:
by non star i mean no more than 1 pro-bowl... if even..

my favorites are eagles, of course... cecil martin is the most under-rated back in football..

brian dawkins- he is a star but got fucked out of a probowl last year cuz of his apendicitis...

corey simon's buddy in the middle HOLLIS THOMAS.. that fatty can play!!!

darnay scott... he changes that offense with his speed.

jerome pathon... he is tearing it up this year.. check out a search on him and see who is holding his "i told you so" until the end of the season :)

um. um. um.

i don't watch football.

was that the sport with joe piscipo? i pick him then.

i think sorbet gets his dues now... and thomas is looked at as a star... green was a star... and if you are gonna throw in coakley then i want to throw in takeo spikes.

ooh, add another bengal and ex titan and ex buc.. LORENZO neal.. that man is solid...

i think one of the most underrated WR's in the league is johnnie morton from the lions. he's oneo f the most consistent in the league in my opinion.

I'm gonna have to go with Brian Griese. Hes really done a great job taking over after Elway retired, and thats a big shoe to fill.

Last edited:
1) Sam Gash (how many 1,000 yard backs has he been with???)
2) Jessie Tuggle (before he retired, he was the foundation of the Falcons)
3) Lomas Brown (gotta give this ol'relic some love)
4) Michael Barrow (lightning quick LB who's overshadowed by Armstead and Strahan)
5) Chris Mahafalwhatshisname (forever the backup to Jerome Bettis, but if he EVER gets his chance, he'll be a player)

Top Bottom