Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FOOTBALL... are you a "real" fan? are you obsessed?

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
fortunately i dont give a fuck what some guy who plays with he-man toys cares... or what some girl thinks... but, i'll defend myself for fun...

it was a grandfather from her fathers side of the family... a man that i had NEVER heard mentioned until he got sick, she shed no tears.. AND was told 6 months in advance that EVERYTHING takes a back seat to eagles football... i tell this to anyone i date, if they dont like it they can choose not to date me...

hey fist... if you choose to kill some iggle fans, will you please take care of the local ones? i mean, them fuckers really are starting to get on my nerves... instead of booing they should be going fucking crazy making noise for that defense that gives all they got.. not booing some qb that has the potential to take them to the superbowl.

by the way night fly... i am always an asshole.. you can let go of the "sometimes you are cool" thoughts... the last few comments you've made at me were negative.. so lets let them stick.

madbomber31 said:
by the way night fly... i am always an asshole.. you can let go of the "sometimes you are cool" thoughts... the last few comments you've made at me were negative.. so lets let them stick.

Umm...didn't know you were a grudge holder, MB.

I do sometimes think you are cool....and after reading your last post about how she felt about her grandpa....well, it makes more sense why you did that. You should have said that too begin with, and I should have not jumped to conclusions.

u didnt know that? well you should ask around... i am completely one sided... double standard type of person... if i say something YOU dont like.. tough shit, deal with it... if YOU say something i dont like then you can fuck off and die...

and if your a giants, skins, or cowboys fan... i hate you anyway :)

madbomber31 said:
fortunately i dont give a fuck what some guy who plays with he-man toys cares... or what some girl thinks... but, i'll defend myself for fun...

Lol, kiddie. Fortunately, I don't give a fuck what some guy who puts football above his professional and social life says either. =)

madbomber31 said:
it was a grandfather from her fathers side of the family... a man that i had NEVER heard mentioned until he got sick, she shed no tears..

Then why did you mention it as if you did such a dastardly thing? "did i go to give moral support? HELL NO!!!" Why would she need moral support if she didn't even care? At least give us all pertinent information when you say ridiculous things to seem "cool."

-Warik

do i seem cyber cool? thats awesome, my life is complete... actually, it was made clear to me that i should have went to her game... but i deemed it not that important since i didnt hear her talk about the man... i have told my current girlfriend football season is not marriage season if it ever came to that... some things in life make people happy, money does not make me happy and football does... actually, football and my dog are just about it.

I guess I have a problem seeing things in other people's ways. The way I figure is if another person's way is right and mine is wrong, and I know his way is right and mine is wrong, then I must have made a conscious effort to do the wrong thing. I can't accept that.

I don't see the reason anyone's life should be dedicated so much to a sport on TV, yet I'm able to justify all of the things I do on a daily basis. Can you justify your (IMO) unhealthy obsession with football in hopes of helping me understand why it's not a complete waste of time?

BTW: Your obsession with your dog is not unhealthy. Doggies rule.

-Warik

tell my girlfriend that my love for my dog isnt bad... i choose to sleep with the puppy instead of her (she has allergies thats why i dont force the dog on her)...

THAT causes problems... but dogs dont understand and people SHOULD, they just choose to get pissy instead of understanding.

and no, i cant explain my obsession.

yes you are obsessed and it is unhealthy...and sense this is the case I am LAUGHING MY ASS OFF because eventually your girl will leave you and you will end up a burned out drug head who sits around booking NFL action just to keep that same edge you enjoyed as a TRUE fan of the game.

Plus.... Redskins 13 - IGGLES 3 BWAUGH FUCK HEAD...

Top Bottom