Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FOOTBALL... are you a "real" fan? are you obsessed?

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
M

madbomber31

see, last year mouthfulofgiantcock sold out... his girly told him what to do and he did it... on a sunday... the giants are paying for his choices now.. he turned his back on them!!! what a pussy!!!

i am not sure if this is normal or not but... i've turned down jobs that needed me on sundays, i have quit other jobs for that reason as well.... but the icing on the cake was last year in week one... eagles vs. cowboys...

the girlfriends first soccer game of her senior year at college took place on sept 4... and her grandfather died that morning. did i go to give moral support? FUCK NO!!!!!!! i watched the eagles hammer the cowgirls like serenity taking double cock!

i've missed one game in 6 years (eagles), and thats cuz a fucking snowstorm knocked out my satelite dish... (stupid fucking god)

Last year I had an H card programmed on my satellite and I don't think I showered one sunday for 20 weeks straight. Wake up, sit my ass on the couch and watch games all day long.

Now I don't even have a damn tv. I still follow it as closely as possible through espn.com and other sites. Just attended my first lions game 2 weeks ago against the cardinals. I've been a lions fan since I was 6, it's rough I tell ya.

I'm a fanatic, especially when the Bears, Raiders, Jets or Saints are playing. I converted a small group of friends to Bears fans a long time ago when we were in our youth. I've been a Bears fan since I first started getting into football at age 5. I'd love to see the Bears vs. Raiders in the Superbowl. My Dad is a huge Raiders fan, so it'd be cool to see our 2 teams go at it. I love my college ball too.

I've been a Saints fan from birth.

I was there when the Panthers were formed.

I was there when the Titans were formed (from the Oilers.)

These are my teams and I support them through thick and thin.

its times like this i wish i hated football... FORTUNATELY, i only have to wait till thursday night to bounce back... and yes, i requested and granted permission to leave work an hour early so i'd be home in plenty of time before the kickoff...

eagles could have really put a choke hold on the east if they won and the raiders won... but no....... thats not their style, they like to make things hard. i love winning, but winning ugly gets old, and losing just flat out sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it drains the life out of me and makes be more blah than usual.

flickenu, lions fan? hehehehe, i only watch when its a national game or NO other game is on... no barry, no me... thats my stance.

No offense, but that's kind of pathetic. I missed tons of episodes of RAW and SmackDown back when I was a "real" fan. One who is obsessed to this degree should really have his sanity looked into. =)

Girlfriend's grandfather dies and you go watch football?

"Well I bet you're real proud of yourself." -Arnold

-Warik

Last edited:
I watch pro sports when I'm too bored for Elite. Couple times a month. I think pro sports is getting worse all the time. Forcing the public to buy new stadiums for billionaire owners and millionaire players so they don't move really turned me against the whole bullshit. Seems that insanity is taking things over.

We bought the Broncos a new deluxe stadium and now they play with 0 intensity.:mad:

madbomber31 said:

the girlfriends first soccer game of her senior year at college took place on sept 4... and her grandfather died that morning. did i go to give moral support? FUCK NO!!!!!!! i watched the eagles hammer the cowgirls like serenity taking double cock!

I hope she dumped your ass for this...that is pretty selfish of you.

If a boyfriend of mine ever did that to me...he'd be gone. That was her family...

Sometimes you are cool, but other times you are just a jackass, mb.

madbomber31 said:
see, last year mouthfulofgiantcock sold out... his girly told him what to do and he did it... on a sunday... the giants are paying for his choices now.. he turned his back on them!!! what a pussy!!!

I'm not a pussy damn it. Only when it comes to pussy!!!! The Ny Giants sucked a big fat one. The football gods are still angry. I must make a sacrifice. Maybe if I kill a couple of iggles fans???

I will tell you one thing. No more dating during football season. If I do, she has to be a big fan of the NY Giants too. Women like to compete with anything that you hold dear and that is close to your heart. I CHOOSE FOOTBALL.

Top Bottom