Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flex Wheeler

mikelong23

I read a few days ago that Flex Wheeler has called it quits for good and will not compete in this year's Mr. O.

Neither will Lee Preist

Unfortunately it's true about Flex..and Lee as well.
Flex seems to be done for good so he says. It's supposed to be due to his religious beliefs now. He was actually going to do the Olympia natural and come in a 215 pounds. It would've been interesting but kinda sad too. He had a hernia operation that put him futher off course so he decided to just call it quits.
I can't say I agree with the way he went out but I know i'll miss him.

stay away from these cult things guys,they took flex from the bb world whos next ? anybdoy know why lee preist isnt doing it?

Lee Priest

I heard Priest dropped out because Prolab screwed him royally on well.....his royalities.....upon renewing his contract...they offered him some insulting figure so he left.....without financial backing....he could not prepare for the Olympia....rumor has it now that he signed on with Muscletech....I'm not sure if this is true though.....I hope it works out for him....I like the "little" guy....

So, Oak, Christianity is considered a "cult" these days in Canada? You must live in B.C. :-}

From interviews I've seen, Flex just wants to spend more time with his family and he doesn't want to endanger his health any more with insulin, harsh diuretics, etc., which are necessary to place in top contests these days.

Remember a few years ago when Momo Benaziza won, what, a Grand Prix -- and promptly dropped DEAD backstage? Flex decided he doesn't want to take that risk. Who can blame him?

We'll always have his pictures, though, proof that he is one of the all-time greats. Hail to the Wheeler!:fro:

in my mind it falls into a cult in some ways,there is to much bullshit they try to brain wash you to go with what they think,my buddy is christian and he gets shit for seeing movies with ghosts in it,and his father does not approve of him having non christian friends,so in my mind it is a cult

Your friend obviously doesn't belong to any mainstream Christian denomination, none of which place ridiculous restrictions on members like the ones you mention.

Sound like your friend is indeed involved in a fanatical "Christian" cult.

Of course any non-bodybuilder reading these boards will think he's stumbled on one of the weirdest, most fanatical cults ever. I guess it depends on your perspective.

you have a good point there

most people think us bodybuilders are in cult like stuff or obsessed but thats ok lol

Top Bottom