Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First timer - what to take?

TheOriginalTank

Hi guys,

Quick summary then below is more detail if you want it:

6'/215lbs/never used before/31 yo/12-15%BF/16 years bodybuilding experience.

I want cuts, not an insane amount of mass (but let's be honest we all want to be huge), increased strength and hopefully some help for my joints.

But, seriously I cannot be seen becoming a monster overnight. Explanation in last paragraph.

Now, here's a little more background.

I have been working out for 16 years (some years better than others) and have generally ranged from 220 lbs to 250 lbs. When I got up to 250 it was with one months use of Andro (230 --> 250). I don't want to get that big again (my head looked like a pimple on my shoulders), but I find that as I am getting older I need to do more than just smell the iron to pack on the pounds. Plus, to be honest, I don't really have the time I used to to pound out some mammoth workouts, but when I do go (3-4 times/wk) it is pure quality.

I've recently been dieting to shed a few pounds so my calorie info will be a little screwed up for packing on mass. However, I do know how to eat properly and am disciplined, so if anyone could suggest things like watch out for too much fat, or make sure you carb it up with this steroid that type of info would be greatly appreciated.

I'm a med student in an Easter European program where the profs decide your marks based on oral exams not MCQs and I don't want them to be biased against me. Plus, my family and friends (thanks to the anti-steroid hype in the media) would never accept my choice even though I can justify the healthy use of steroids I just don't feel like having to justify my choices.

Thanks to all,

Tank

Just make sure your diet is in place before you start. Stay around 150-200gms carbs, and don't have any complex carbs late. Take in around 350gms protein. Try that for a few weeks before you start. Your best choice for a first run of gear would be test. Just decide which one is best for you.

Just make sure your diet is in place before you start. Stay around 150-200gms carbs, and don't have any complex carbs late. Take in around 350gms protein. Try that for a few weeks before you start. Your best choice for a first run of gear would be test. Just decide which one is best for you.

Sorry, this is probably a noob question, but what is gear? How much Test would you recommend and I understand that a ton of Test is converted to estrogen (which can build some muscle, but I ain't interested in growing boobies). Do you think Chysin (sp?) would be enough of an anti-aromatase.

I was also thinking of Winy? what's the general consensus on that?

One more thing. The person who I may be buying from was taking test last year and I noticed that he just got redder and redder as time progressed with a slight increase in strength but really no gains in muscle mass until 3 weeks into the cycle. Is this normal or evidence of fake or crappy test?

The red issue might have been his blood pressure,steroids will do that,You will need an Anti E like arimidex because chrystin isn't gonna cut it!

One more thing. The person who I may be buying from was taking test last year and I noticed that he just got redder and redder as time progressed with a slight increase in strength but really no gains in muscle mass until 3 weeks into the cycle. Is this normal or evidence of fake or crappy test?

Gear is what your thinking about taking.

The redness could be from blood pressure. It is common not to see gains the first few weeks if the test is a long ester.

Top Bottom